Background

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Speckles of Blood

Happy New Year!!
I hope everyone had a great start to 2014.  I spent the end of the year at home with family and mostly working.  My blogging took a backseat due to real life but I'm back with some delayed posts for you all! :) 
Check out my Halloween look from October....

Looking back - I think it came out quite nicely.  I loved the glitter formula because it wasn't hard to use.  And if I remember correctly, the cleaning process wasn't too much of a pain.
Red 584 by Milani
I picked up this Milani at Target for about $4 bucks.  They don't really have a big display but if you go - cash only! They are currently going through a huge breach of security with their US credit cards systems.
The base of this mani is an old bottle of Wet 'n' Wild black.  I have literally had it since the eighth grade lol.  I should probably buy a new one but the polish is still good and doesn't clump.  I don't know if they've changed their formula since then (it's been a while since middle school!!) but this black is awesome.
The lighting isn't that great but the red and black combo is an interesting Gothic look.  The red glitter gives it a nice touch but doesn't call too much attention, so it was a good work mani too.
Do you like? Let me know your thoughts!  

No comments:

Post a Comment