Background

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Kiss Me, I'm Wearing Green Polish

Happy St. Patrick's Day!  I hope everyone will enjoy their day of green and revelry.  And for all of those who don't celebrate - Happy Saturday! :)
This week's look was green of course, but I bought a shade that went well for the spring season too.  I didn't want anything too loud or bright.
Mint Apple by Sinful Colors

I found this little gem at Walgreens for $1.99 - my favorite price range!  I love the shade because it's a soft color and will look great with other color combinations.  I also like the fact that it hasn't chipped once since I painted my nails last Sunday. 

They still look exactly the same from the date I took these pictures, which is a nice surprise because Sinful Colors is so cheap.  The price fools people into thinking that the brand isn't high quality but that's completely not true.
I even feel slightly bad that I'm removing the color this weekend.  It has really held up well and I think it could last for a few more days if I wanted.
I love the way it hits the lights!  My only complaints are the air bubbles...but I think that is more my fault for layering on so many coats of the color on my nail at once.  You can see a few of the bubbles in this close up but for the most part barely visible from far away.
Well, I'm off to enjoy sleep and then the rest of St. Patty's :)   Don't go too crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment